- Saffron’s management is committed to produce and market quality pharmaceutical products, which will gratify enduring needs of our customers locally and globally.
- Saffron’s management also ensures that the supply of our products is consistently offered at the most competitive price
- We deem our human resource as one of the biggest asset. Our qualified and trained staff is provided constant training to up grad their knowledge and stay conversant with the state-of-art technology.
- Saffron’s employees are committed to accomplish by application of sound LMS (ISO 17025), EMS, QMS (ISO 9001), espousing current good manufacturing practices and abiding by all regulatory requirements all time.
We understand that “Quality” is a combination of refined processes and procedures implemented by a highly competent staff.
We are committed to:
- Evaluate all products, activities and services, for the environmental effects to minimize the potential for pollution.
- Comply with the applicable legal and other requirements.
- Continually improve our environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001.
- Work with the suppliers and customers in applying full responsibility to our products, activities and services to prevent the pollution.
- Review our environmental performance on a regular basis and establish objectives and targets to assure continual environmental improvements.
- Reduce our environmental impacts by minimizing our waste and recycling the resources efficiently.
- Develop and implement Risk control incentives to minimize the potential consequences of accident and emergency situations.
- Monitor or energy consumption on regular basis and implement appropriate energy reduction and efficiency improvement programs.
- Ensure that our employees are aware of their individual responsibilities regarding the implementation of this policy and environmental management system.
- Communicate our environmental policy effectively to our suppliers, customers, contractors and also available to public through our website and displaying outside the main entrance of Saffron.